Los Angeles, California
Job Code: 12
# of Openings: 5
AdMedia is currently seeking a motivated Senior PHP/MYSQL Developer to manage existing websites as well as develop new features and maintain tools and systems. Our ideal candidate is someone with at least 3 years of experience developing websites.
This is a full-time, ON-SITE, hands-on role and requires the ability to plan, multi-task and follow through on projects. Responsibilities include site operations support and the ongoing development and maintenance of web content.
- Perl, Shell scripting.
- Expert knowledge of LAMP, MySQL database, PHP, AJAX, and XML.
- Experience with MySQL database server configuration and maintenance.
- Expert knowledge with Linux, and Apache.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- 24/7 on call for emergency response, disaster recovery.
- Bachelor's degree minimum. Master's in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Engineering is preferred
- 3+ or years' experience or strong project portfolio in Web PHP & MySQL Database development is required
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Resume with cover letter
- Salary History
- Portfolio with links to live examples
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salaries and Full benefits plan
- 18 Paid company holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Company paid Group-term Life Insurance
- Company sponsored events
- Half-day Fridays
- Company sponsored Gym membership
Please note that we have a very in-depth interview process that includes various computer tests that may be conducted in our corporate office during the actual interview. Please do not apply if you are not willing to do the above.
This is NOT a telecommuting position. Third party applications will NOT be considered.
Apply for this position
Join the fun!
What are you waiting for? Fill in the form below and we'll follow up to get you on your way!